[clue-tech] SuSE 9.2 free from Novell

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Jan 16 02:38:00 MST 2005

On Saturday 15 January 2005 11:23 pm, Mike Staver wrote:
> I applaud this, I really do - however I'm one of those guys that hates
> wasting bandwidth everytime I want to install an OS... would it be
> against Suse/Novell's policy for someone to offer a CD set of 9.2 in iso
> format for download? I'm guessing it probably is, but I thought I'd
> check once again.

How does one "waste" bandwidth?  Bandwidth is a specific measurement, that in
usual terms means you either have it or you don't.

Now if you're paying for your data transport by the bit, I can understand that
you'd be wasting MONEY, but you'd still have the same bandwidth available
after you exceeded your cap.

He who dies with the most erlangs wins!  ;-)

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com