[clue-tech] FC3 & Screensavers

Russell Glissman rglissma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:52:35 MST 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:50:38 -0700, Greg Knaddison
<greg.knaddison at gmail.com> wrote:
> What are the timeout periods for the screensaver and the monitor sleep?
I've got the screensaver set to 5 minutes, and sleep set to 20
minutes.  I also disabled the power saving, but it didn't change
anything.  As a matter of fact, the monitor still went into power
saving mode, but that may just be built into the monitor.

> You may have been staring at the screen too long and swapped them ;)
Is that what happens when I go cross eyed???