[clue-tech] FYI unsubscribing

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 19:11:34 MDT 2005

On 7/5/05, Mike <lister-clue at gantsfort.com> wrote:
> My mail server will be down for approx. 3 weeks when attempting to
> unsubscribe from this list I get the following response:
>
> > The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your

Could be as simple as: you subscribed to the list with one address but
you are now trying to unsubscribe from another address. Did you
perhaps have an old mailing address that you are automatically
forwarding to a new address?

--
 Collins
       Head teachers of the world unite: you have nothing to lose but