[clue-tech] interesting computer case

Dave Price kinaole at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:34:14 MDT 2005

Dennis,

On 6/14/05, Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:
> Dennis J Perkins wrote:
<snippage>
> I'm sure it meets the "must accept all harmful interference" part,
> though... I'll be right over to key a 5W handheld radio next to it and
> watch whoever's working on it scream and cry as it reboots and freaks
> out and they lose a few hours of work.

"Save Early, Save Often" ... When they stop screaming and trembling,
give them a nice little lecture about how easy it is to save files
with keyboard shortcuts - Thy'll probably appreciate that a lot.

> Any of my neighbors buys one of those, I'll be over to ask them to quit
> leaking RF on multiple bands and wiping out my licensed stations.  Put
> that thing in a faraday cage!

Does that come with an excercise wheel and water bottle, or is it
something altogether different?

aloha
(can't remember if I am not supposed to top-quote or bottom-quote, so
I stuck 'em in the middle)

dave