[clue-tech] stopping bogus hosts using mail headers

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Jun 22 12:10:00 MDT 2005

Dan:

Sean R of tummy.com gave a nice presentation on Graylisting and other
anti-spam techniques for CLUE-North in April.  I do not know if Sean has
his slides up on tummy.com's web site, but they typically post them up
there sooner or later.

As for other's spoofing your servers and domain names...welcome to the
club.  It happens unfortunately, but with better anti-spamming
techniques being used, most folks are starting to filter the "real" from
the "bogus" material these days.

HTH.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator/Lackie ;-)