[clue-tech] Line noise and modem hangups

WFT Electronics, Gus Salvatore Calabrese wft at frii.com
Mon Jun 27 10:42:16 MDT 2005

It might make sense to have someone put a scope and or
spectrum analyser on your line to see what form the interference is
taking.  I have both,  You may also be having secondary effect such
the signal being demodulated by some non-linearity in your phone lines.
Perhaps we can arrange a meeting to check this out in exchange for lunch
and an ice tea.

Gus Salvatore Calabrese 720.222.1309  GSC
www.omegadogs.com   Denver, CO