OT Re: [clue-tech] CLUEJOBS works!

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Mar 12 14:23:45 MST 2005

Collins Richey wrote:
> Just wanted everyone to know that I am starting work Monday with
> Echostar as a Linux Sysadmin. The Job announcement was on CLUEJOBS.

Congrats.  Maybe in a few months you could do a presentation like the
Jefco folks have done.  Besides the "what we do with Linux" and "how we
fit Linux into our network" I'd be interested to hear about the
processes behind the system administration (maybe that's more a SAGE
topic but I'll listen wherever you give it).

And speaking of SAGE, you should join.  And go to LISA if they'll send you.