[clue-tech] 19" LCD monitor recommendations

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Wed Mar 16 17:08:01 MST 2005

\x23 wrote:
>  The KDS radius rad9 is pretty nice, and it's under $500.
> good quality picture and pretty durable.

I don't know about the durability, but I got my wife a KDS rad-7 for her
birthday last fall. I have a ViewSonic VE170; comparing the two, I'd say
the ViewSonic seems much more sturdily built, but the KDS image is
slightly sharper and has richer colors (the ViewSonic is about 3 years
old, though--their newer models could be better).

I got the KDS at MicroCenter for about $140 after rebate. That deal is
long gone, of course, but it seemed like they frequently offered
discounts on KDS.

--
Matt Gushee