[clue-tech] apache 1 or 2 ?

Dave Brown derynimind at comcast.net
Tue May 24 09:51:03 MDT 2005

I would only run the Apache 2 code tree, as that has the latest security
fixes in it. The 1.3.x tree has been abandoned for most platforms, as
far as support goes. I do believe there are significant configuration
deferences between the two, so migration problems are holding some folks
back. For a new site, 2 is the way to go.