[clue-tech] Re: how to use multiple versions of php on a system?

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:47:03 MST 2005

At a theoretical level...install them into different folders, create
separate configurations where necessary like set them to run on
different ports with different config files and different home
directories, create separate startup scripts and then start them.

More specifically, search google.  Some guy made a page about it using
the keyword concurrently in the title but then took the page down.
It's in the google cache still, though.

Greg