[clue-tech] Is gcombust worth using?

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Sun Nov 6 16:45:50 MST 2005

Dave,

I have used that also and liked it. The newest version that I saw did
not handle DVDs. One that I did find that had a very similar use was
graveman http://graveman.tuxfamily.org/index.php I had used that until I
saw that gnome/nautulis had CD/DVD writnig built in. It may be worth a
look, graveman.

Jef