[clue-tech] Additional study groups and/or topics?

Dennis J Perkins dperkins at frii.com
Sun Nov 13 20:41:10 MST 2005

Good idea.  We used to do this a bit in the study group, but our focus
is on Linux certification again.

Some topics should be interactive... maybe simply discussion, but maybe
using computers to experiment.  And some topics might last a few
meetings.

I can think of a few more topics:

shell scripting  (I'm fiddling with scripts to help automate my LFS
builds.)
Ruby
CSS and Javascript in web pages
making bootable CDs using isolinux and squashfs