[clue-tech] Additional study groups and/or topics?

Jeff Falgout jfalgout at ogov.net
Sun Nov 13 21:30:28 MST 2005

Jed S. Baer wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:14:37 -0700
>Collins Richey wrote:
>

>>I'm just curious to know if there are others who might be interested
>>in get-togethers outside of the CLUE once-a-month meeting and
>>Installfests for the purpose of establishing / extending one or more
>>study groups for Linux and Linux-related topics?
>>

>Matt Gushee was proposing something along these lines a couple months ago,
>but we didn't wind up talking about it.
>
>re. food/booze: I can be persuaded to show up for pizza and beer. As an
>alternative, I'll mention that the Columbine library (Bowles, east of
>Wadsworth) has meeting areas and WiFi. Higher Grounds coffee house
>(Golden, 14th, West of Washington) has WiFi.
>
>jed

I'd like to see a "BOF" for those running linux in the enterprise -
Topics such as LDAP/AD integration, Managing Clustered web servers, LDAP
for the enterprise, Network/Server monitoring, keeping up with updates
on 10's, 100's or 1000's of systems all come to mind.

I'll cast my vote for the west or south west side.

Jeff