[clue-tech] Additional study groups and/or topics?

Matt Atkins matthewsatkins at msn.com
Mon Nov 14 09:46:01 MST 2005

I would also love to attend such a meeting.  I have been a member of the
list for quite some time but have not actually taken the plunge yet into
Linux.  I once and for all plan on attending the InstallFest this weekend so
I will finally have a machine to play with.  Most of the CLUE organized
meetings are way over my head, but a more informal meeting with no outlined
topic would be much more my style since I know nuttin about nuttin.  ;)

Matt Atkins