[clue-tech] Additional study groups and/or topics?

CP Constantine conrad at 1211.net
Thu Nov 17 15:00:42 MST 2005

Chuck Downing wrote:
> I, too, vote for Saturday mornings.  Are we talking weekly or monthly?

I'll throw in for Saturday mornings downtown too, (seeing as I live there).

Weekly may burn people out too quick on the 'responsiblity' of it all.
Monthly never seems to be enough to maintain interest or get anything
done. I've got with one a fortnight, just based on experience with stuff
like this before.

I certainly wouldn't mind a place to braindump some of of my skills to
others fairly regularly either. Like the Sufi say, "To learn you must teach"