[clue-tech] Additional study groups and/or topics?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:06:20 MST 2005

On 11/23/05, Jed S. Baer <thag at frii.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:09:35 -0700
> Collins Richey wrote:
>
> > We are now in the process of forming an additional  study group for
> > the South/Southwest area to meet on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays.
>
> Okay, I missed something? What happened to the Thursday evening part?

The Thursday evening part was offeredt by David as a downtown session.
It's certainly not out of the question for those willing to go
downtown, but it's not quite what those wanting a South/Soutwest
session are interested in. Originally we said every other Saturday,
but someone (Jed?) suggested that every other week might lead to an
unfortunate rotation with 3 in a given month, so why not fixed
Saturdays. So all I did was summarize the status, and, hopefully,
encourage all (including any downtowners) to show up on Dec. 3 at
David's house where we can hash this out.

FWIW, I would love to have an Aurora meeting place, but there aren't
many takers for that. <grin>

> BTW, my last request there was specifically targetted to that study group
> which is no longer doing Linux From Scratch -- the one at Batky-Howell.

I gathered as much, but I thought you might want to publish the Other
Study Group(s)  info as well.

--
Collins Richey
      Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code ... If you write