[clue-tech] No luck with D-Link DWL-G510: Any recommendations?

Ed Young eddythejekyll at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:11:54 MST 2005

I've been trying to get my Dlink DWL-G510 PCI card working with my
Debian system with no luck.

Has anyone had luck getting this card to work in Linux? If so, please advise.
I've been trying ndiswrapper and the linuxant driverloader module so far.

Alternatively, can anyone recommend some WiFi card that is well
supported in Linux? After spending several hours on this, I've finally
decided life is too short and my kids want their daddy back!!

Thanks!
--
Ed
ejy at SummitBid.com