[clue-tech] Re: CentOS -> Freedom

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:29:42 MDT 2005

Greg Knaddison wrote:

> I'm not sure if CLUE has a policy about 4 letter language and/or
> trolls, but were I the moderator I would be removing mike from the
> list in addition to my inbox.

The policy, such that it is, is here:

There is the admonition: "Be kind to your fellow list members. If you
feel the need to be offensive, please reply directly to the sender, not
the list."

Alas, nothing about trolling.

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <xonker at gmail.com>
Editorial Director - Linux.com

"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books... Men
should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives
and say: I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't, I
can, and my children will. Boys ought to grow up remembering that."
"Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" -- James Stewart