[clue-tech] Re: CentOS -> Freedom

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Fri Oct 28 16:06:42 MDT 2005

I didn't mind talking about the legalities of the GPL and/or what CentOS
is doing, but this discussion has degenerated to the point where I don't
think anyone appreciates it anymore.  I'm sure that some things were
said that people regret, and I'm sure that if this had happened all in
the same room and not via email it would have turned out differently.  I
honestly don't feel like anyone on this list is guilty of anything more
than simple miscommunication or misinterpretation of what was said--so
maybe we can just try to give each other a break.

I'm hoping this top-post about nazi's will end this thread.
(Well it was worth a try.)