[clue-tech] Re: CentOS -> Freedom

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Oct 28 17:29:16 MDT 2005

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:31:48 -0600
Matt Gushee wrote:

> Urrgh. If you're referring to the Peter Sellers character, that would be
> "Clouseau"--though admittedly, CLUEso makes for a better pun.

Besides which, we'd get sued by the MPAA.

So ... just how far can we hijack this thread anyways?

I think an image of Tux, wearing an inspectors cap, and using a magnifying
glass to look at binary would make a great mascot.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E