[clue-tech] Stupid error on Xfree on debian

Art Reisman astormchaser2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 07:22:52 MDT 2005

Yes I apt "got" just a about anything I could think
of, in fact that is what got me into trouble in the
first place. I originally was trying to build a new
kernel and some things were missing, and then after
the upgrades the X stopped on the next reboot. I am
just going to boot of the Knoppix CD, this is my
development machine so I need to run a just a few
utils , like kompare, that need graphics. If my life
depended on it I could hunt this down from the source
code but that would take days I suspect and it would
be easier to re-load completely.

The really annoying thing is that there are several
postings about the same problem over the last couple
of years and just dead silence.

Thanks

Art Reisman
CTO