[clue-tech] Recommended linkbot?

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Fri Sep 23 18:18:35 MDT 2005

Hey all--

I need to check all the internal and external links on my Web site.
Anyone have a favorite link checker they'd like to recommend? I don't
care too much what the interface is like or what language it's written
in, as long as it works. Today I've tried gurlchecker, bigbrother, and
linkchecker, and none of them can get through the site (they fail in
very different ways, so at first glance it doesn't seem to be my fault).
  I'll debug if necessary, but I'd kinda like to get this done soon, so
I'm wondering if there's something better than the ones I've tried.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, CO, USA