[clue-tech] I'm blind, or why is this PHP fwrite() failing?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Sep 25 21:06:10 MDT 2005

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:08:36 -0600
Matt Gushee wrote:

> This is just a shot in the dark, but does it make a difference if you do
>   the 'if' statement *before* opening the file? It shouldn't matter, I'm
> sure, but if by chance it does ... it might be instructive.

Well, my first try was with no is_writeable check at all. The is_writable
function (according to the docs) checks that the file exists and is
writable. When openning the file for the first time, it'd fail. I just
stuck it in there as an extra debug, hoping it might supply something
useful.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E