[clue-tech] Monday .... CLUE North hacker fest

Gus Salavatore Calabrese gsc at omegadogs.com
Sun Sep 25 21:51:25 MDT 2005

I am planning to investigate installing iptables on
a WRT54G router.  I am in the process of buying one off
eBay.  If anyone has one they could loan me for tomorrow,
that would be swell.

Failing that, I will bring a Linux PC to the fest and try
working with iptables.  If anyone coming to the fest
can help me, that would be great.  I am Linux agnostic
( spelled i-g-n-o-rant )

BTW, I am a whiz at hardware, so if anyone ever
wants help with a hardware issue, I will provide
my 4 cents gratis.  ( By hardware, I mean PCI cards,
microprocessors, analog circuitry and that kind of
stuff )

Gus

Augustus Gustavius Salvatore Calabrese 720.222.1309    AGSC
www.omegadogs.com   Denver, CO

and now the small print:

Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended as an endorsement
of any kind and any inference of having any verifiable knowledge
about anything referenced above is purely coincidental. ( it is
hoped ! )  If any statement above might get the author into trouble,
it was not supported by the author but passed along from some mal-
content as an educational experience.  Alignment is with authority
figures at all time; especially those with large police forces.
PLEASE DON'T HURT ME !  I AM ON THE GROUND AND SUBMISSIVE.

If you are not part of the solution, you are precipitate.

ALL ORIGINAL COMMENTS / IDEAS / TEXT IN THIS MISSIVE ARE PUBLIC
DOMAIN.  USE THEM AS YOU WILL.