[clue-tech] backing up

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at blazenet.net
Wed Sep 28 07:41:07 MDT 2005

"Clunk* was the noise that one of my drives made last night when I tried to do
something,  and the light stayed on...

So I got a while to contemplate how much work I'd lose if I somehow could get
access to the stuff on there.  Not a pleasant thought!

What are you guys using for backup?

I have a burner in this machine,  much of what I'd need to back up is on
another machine,   and the software would have to take that into
consideration.

So far,  so good,  this morning -- I can apparently get to the stuff on that
drive okay,  but...