[clue-tech] Installfest: MythTV on Ubuntu

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Aug 18 02:01:31 MDT 2006

On Aug 17, 2006, at 6:43 PM, T. Joseph Carter wrote:

> The hard drives and media card reader came from the Best Buy near
> Southwest Plaza--I figure $80 apiece is a fine price to have them
> in my
> hands RFN, and in full retail packaging.  (Besides, a few days ago
> Newegg
> was out of that particular model, they have them again as bare
> drives for
> $60 with no sales tax to offset the shipping costs..)

MicroCenter near I-225 and Tamarac always has some drives of about
this size (well almost always) on one of their display tables for
about that price... Samsung drives usually and in bulk packaging, but
I've bought two or three of them over time and have never had any
problems with them, if you ever need more disk space.  They usually
have some ATA and some SATA stuff on the table.

--
Nate Duehr
nate at natetech.com