[clue-tech] RAID Cards

Femtoghoti femtoghoti at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 11:49:59 MDT 2006

Thanks for all your feedback.  the confirms my belief that paying a
few extra dollars for quality hardware will be rewarded.  i will be
ending up with a 3Ware card and i hope that will run smoothly.  i did
look into Adaptec cards, but Newegg only had one that would have
worked.

Thanks for all the info you generated

Eric