[clue-tech] Killer NIC redux

erik at ezolan.com erik at ezolan.com
Sat Dec 9 11:31:50 MST 2006

I was browsing another article on the "Killer NIC", they were posting
user's impressions when playing games with the card.

Interesting, but the reason I'm bringing it up here is the section of the
article that dealt with the Linux aspect of it:

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MTIzOSwzLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdA==

And of even greater interest, the company that's producing the card has
put up 15k in rewards for "Killer Apps" that can run on the card.

http://www.killernic.com/KillerNic/KillerFNAppWanted.aspx

The three categories are "Web server", "Peer to peer file sharing" and
"Most creative".

I'm curious to see if anyone in our crowd is going to take a shot at this?

Erik Z