[clue-tech] VMServer 1.0 Host/Guest Internet problems

Eric Beale ebeale at releaseteam.com
Mon Dec 18 12:31:28 MST 2006

Fellas,

The VM settings are bridged. I can now see the host ethernet card, and I
have a 'network' connection, I can only ping the host or localhost from
the XP vm, but I'm still unable to get out to see the world.

David, I'd agree that it's odd that I am configured to use a 'dial-up'
setting, but that's the only way I have been able to get it working. I
used the XP 'wizards to set the LAN connection, which I've already
described, and that's where I'm stuck.

Any other ideas?

Eric