[clue-tech] VMServer 1.0 Host/Guest Internet problems

Eric Beale ebeale at releaseteam.com
Mon Dec 18 16:08:13 MST 2006

Yeah, that #2 didn't work...grumblegrumble...The WinXP vm detects the
'new' hardware, but I am unable to update drivers for it, ergo, it does
not 'install'. Recommends that I connect to the internet to get the
latest drivers, which, ironically enough, is exactly what I'm trying to do.

In your #1 suggestion, you say change the host vm settings to NAT. My
host settings have no option for that in the VMWare Server console-
where is this setting?