[clue-tech] mass scanning with all-in-one printers

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Fri Feb 24 14:43:19 MST 2006

I'm looking at buying a $50 - $100 all-in-one printer because I want to
mass-scan documents and photographs by just stacking them in and letting
them go (as opposed to flat-bed scanning which I do now and is very
painful).  Anyway, does anyone know if there is Linux support for this
feature of these printers?  I remember doing this on Windows a long time
ago, and basically you could set it up where it would just scan each
page individually, saving each one to a file, and could be left
unattended.  That's what I'd like to do.

Angelo