[clue-tech] [OT?]How do I multiboot Windows NT 3.51 and Windows2000?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Feb 24 16:49:13 MST 2006

Hex Star wrote:
> Hmm k had a feeling I'd get such a response since this list is mainly
> targeted towards linux only so sorry about the OT posting...any
> recommendations on a good windows mailing list that should be able to
> answer this question for me? Thanks and sorry! :-)

It's okay... I didn't mean to be a jerk.

I just don't think you're going to find much in the way of support here
(or anywhere).

Everything I knew about NT 3.51 I forgot about six years ago.  ;-)  And
however many years I knew anything about it was probably too many.

(/me shudders when he remembers administering a Visual SourceSafe server
on NT 3.51 once upon a time...)

Maybe someday it'll be needed for something and I can re-learn it to go
make mad money like all the COBOL coders in 1999... but I doubt it!
(Heh...)

Nate