[clue-tech] Re: kernel drivers (linux kernel: hde: drive_cmd:

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 16:59:08 MST 2006

Btw, what do those errors I'm getting mean anyways? (what does
task_no_data_intr mean? what does DriveStatusError mean? what does
this: [powersave_proxy][2336]: WARNING: hdparm returned error 5 mean?
what does drive_cmd mean? And finally what does DriveReady
SeekComplete Error mean?) Sorry for the emails, due to gmail
organizing similar emails in a forum thread like fashion I sometimes
get carried away and send out alot of emails...anywho could you please
answer those questions? I'd really like to know what exactly those
errors are indicating specifically other then the possibility of the
drive failing, would help me get a better grip on what is going on
here and I'm sure others as well who may find this via google would
appreciate knowing. Thanks!