[clue-tech] Groups in groups? -- IMPOSSIBLE (?)

William wlist-clue at kimballstuff.com
Mon Jan 16 13:57:53 MST 2006

William wrote:
> I'm still turning up nil on Google (I even tried Ask Jeeves).

I finally found something (heartbreaking):
http://www.list.gmu.edu/confrnc/nissc/n98unix.pdf

Unfortunately, this says, "Unix notably lacks a facility for including
one group in another."

Does anyone know for sure whether group-in-group capability has been
added since the writing of this document?  In the reading, it is evident
that I'm not the only person who thinks it's a good idea.

--
William Kimball, Jr.
http://www.kimballstuff.com/

Catch me on-line!