[clue-tech] laser printer that works with Linux

Gus S Calabrese gsc at omegadogs.com
Wed Jul 26 23:00:26 MDT 2006

And free shipping

On 2006-Jul 26, at 09:25hrs AM, Angelo Bertolli wrote:

Sometimes people ask about a printer that works with linux.  The one
I use is on sale now after a Staples EasyRebate (you put your receipt
no. in online) ends up being just $50.

Do a search on staples.com for Samsung ML-2010

They probably have it in store too, but I haven't checked yet.

Angelo

Gus S Calabrese
Denver, CO
720 222 1309     303 908 7716 cell
Please include and do not limit yourself to "spam2006". I allow
everything with  "spam2006"  in the subject or text to pass my spam
filters.