[clue-tech] Low-memory laptop for a jukebox

Thu Jul 27 15:54:32 MDT 2006

Whenever you do a network mount, make totally friggin' ~sure~ you specify the rsize and
wsize options.  The default valuess seem to provide sub-optimal performance.

Example: mount -t nfs myserver:/shared /shared -o rsize=8192,wsize=8192

Note: There is no space in the comma-delimited mount options list.

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:34:43 -0600, Matt Gushee wrote