[clue-tech] Error installing Suse 10

Keith Christian keithchristian at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 13:42:42 MDT 2006

> I appreciate your post.  I am not at all tied to SuSE.  I am just trying to
> get Linux installed on a PC so I can learn.  It doesn't necessarly matter to
>
> me what distro it is.  I am all for local help, though, so please recommend
> away.

Debian is easy to install.  You can get a basic system up and running using
only the first CD.  There are 14 total CD's in the current stable version
(named "Sarge") that can be downloaded for the current release, or you can
install the first one and download to your heart's delight.

Link to download ISO's: http://www.us.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/

Main Debian URL: http://www.debian.org
Debian documentation: http://www.debian.org/doc/
Information about running a Debian server:
http://www.debian-administration.org

======Keith