[clue-tech] Need new hardware (was two monitors)

Jack Parker jack.parker4 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 2 21:17:18 MDT 2006

Erik,

There's a difference in SATA drives?  (google).  Cr*p.  I have the 1.5s.
The Dell system configurator isn't indicating what the drives are there, but
for $129/160GB, they must also be 1.5s.  Thanks for pointing that out.
Transfer rate makes such a difference.

You've given me the strength to explore the 'roll your own' option.  My only
concern there is compatability - but even that looks to be a non-issue at
this point.  I'll let you know how it comes out (although I'm still open to
opinions).

j.