[clue-tech] Shame shame

Sat Jun 17 09:49:45 MDT 2006

"support" in the case of VMware is very much like "support" in the case of Linux.
Often, if not usually, products that aren't "supported" work just great.

Try installing Ubuntu 6.06, or whatever, into a VM.  I'll bet you a dollar it works
great.  I've yet to have Vmware fail to run anything.  The only problem I've run into is
that not all guest OSs are equal with regard to their ability to install and run the
Vmware Tools, and that kinda matters to performance.

<...snip...> I want