[clue-tech] Nvidia Nforce4 Status

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Fri Jun 23 14:00:37 MDT 2006

Well, I'd really like to see CentOS 4.X or RHEL 4.X on it, same thing
really.  That would be awesome if you could boot off of a live disc for
me - here is a link to one I think:

http://centos-distro.cavecreek.net/4.3/isos/i386/CentOS-4.3-i386-LiveCD.iso

That or the torrent:

http://centos-distro.cavecreek.net/4.3/isos/i386/CentOS-4.3-i386-LiveCD.torrent

I also have an older nforce 4 board I might try a live disc on as well.
  Thanks for the good idea.