[clue-tech] LinuxFun: VMware on Wednesday

Fri Jun 23 18:07:56 MDT 2006

OK, there seems to be enough interest, so we're going to have us a meetin'.

If you'd like to play around with VMware (ESX, Server, Workstation, and/or Player) or
you have Linux issues, or you just want to hang out, please come to Parsec for
LinuxFun on Wednesday night.  Bring some quarters to feed the parking meters, and a cell
phone to call me to let you in.  My cell number is at bottom, like usual.  Don't forget
to print this out, so you'll have my cell, because the building will be locked by the
time you get here!

I'll have (5) machines available for those without machines of their own:
  2Ghz AthlonXP, 768MB RAM, 20GB HDD

What  : LinuxFun: VMware Fun-da-mentals

Where : Parsec
        999 18th Street
        Suite 1725 (which is in the North tower!)
        Denver, CO 80202

When  : Wednesday, June

David L. Willson
Trainer/Engineer/Consultant