[clue-tech] David Weiss: A Tour of Microsoft's Mac Lab

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Tue Jun 27 15:49:09 MDT 2006

Hey all,

Notice the nice small packages of Mac Minis, is there an Intel
version and do you developers do the same?

http://davidweiss.blogspot.com/2006/04/tour-of-microsofts-mac-lab.html

Thought it interesting his one comment "Most of the tests we run
don't run significantly faster on a dual G5 vs. a single G4. So when
Apple announced the Mac mini it wasn't minutes before we were
considering how to use it for our automation system."

Anyone doing the same in an Intel version?

Kevin