[clue-tech] Membership News

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 12:35:15 MST 2006

On 3/6/06, Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:

> So what does this "account" get you?
>
> I'd be happy to support CLUE anyway (don't know how I missed it the
> first time around...) but just wondering what this new setup is for.

In case it wasn't clear from the mailing, the membership provides for

1) a non-login (scponly) account on the CLUE server
2) a resonable amount of space for a personal website (~/public_html)
with ability to update via scp
3. An email forwarding address, ie you must have a real email address
somewhere else.

--
Collins Richey
      The agnostic dyslexic insomniac lies awake wondering if there is a dog.