[clue-tech] Thanks from "Laptops For Flat Tops"

Peter Kuykendall peterkuykendall at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 12 14:49:48 MST 2006

I just want to thank you guys very much for allowing me to present the
"Laptops For Flat Tops" project at the March meeting in DTC.  I feel very
welcome in the group.

As discussed, I'd appreciate any technical help that anybody can offer.
Specifically, if anybody wants to experiment with getting a small Linux
distro running on an old laptop, that would be great.  Also, if somebody
wants to try running a client / server model, either X or VNC or whatever,
that would be great as well.

I'll also post a thank-you and non-technical help request on the clue-talk
list, as it is non-technical. ;)

And by all means, if I can help somebody out with anything, please holler!

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Project URL: (temporary)

I just registered a domain and configured it to auto-forward to the above
address (for now), but it will take a few days to percolate up through DNS:

http://www.helpgis.com

Thanks again -
Peter Kuykendall
7659 S. Rosemary Circle