[clue-tech] Apache2 virtual hosts on Kubuntu/MEPIS box-guidance

John Kennedy johnhkennedy at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 14:06:37 MST 2006

Thanks Jim,

What you say makes sense to me.

However when I set up the accounts and the DNS I
understood that I was to set the godaddy acct to
forward the domain to my ip# ( and godaddy insisted
that I park the domains prior to doing so).

I think I may have screwed things up at Godaddy and
will contact them as you suggest and try to fix it
there.   Frankly the way I interpreted how I thought
they wanted me to do it was strang indeed.... so that
is probably where the problem is.

Thanks

John