[clue-tech] Wireless card

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Mar 16 22:21:43 MST 2006

Does anybody know of a good wireless card for a notebook that has a
detachable antenna? I have this antenna:

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=312338&pfp=SEARCH

It works great on my desktop under windows, and I was hoping to put
CentOS 4.2 on my notebook and use it with my notebook for some extended
range.  So, I need a card that has the connector for the antenna and be
compatible with the linux kernel, which I have never used with wireless
before. So, I'm completely new to using wireless with linux.
--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver at fimble.com
                                  mstaver at globaltaxnetwork.com