[clue-tech] Good tutorial on POSIX I/O programming?

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Fri Mar 17 16:14:19 MST 2006

Hi, all--

I wonder if anyone can recommend a good tutorial on how I/O works on
POSIX systems (especially Linux, of course). I am trying to do some
simple interprocess communication using a FIFO, but I can't seem to get
it to behave the way I want.

BTW, I am working in OCaml, and the OCaml-specific docs don't go into
enough detail, but something written for C programmers should be
sufficient, since the OCaml system interface is built on top of libc anyway.

--
Matt Gushee
The Reluctant Geek: http://matt.gushee.net/rg/