[clue-tech] WYSIWYG for Qt or Tk and PERL

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 06:17:19 MST 2006

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 8:44 am, Jeff Falgout wrote:
> Greetings -
>
> I'm trying to build by first GUI with Perl using either Qt or Tk.

kdevelop supports 15 different programming languages:

15 supported languages including Ada, C, C++, Objective-C (via C support),
SQL, Fortran, Haskell, Java, PHP, Pascal, Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash, XUL
(unofficially).

http://www.kdevelop.org/

I'm not a gui developer so I'm not sure if it meets your exact needs.  People
seem to like it though, it has a large user base, and supports a myriad of
plugins.

Jeff
--
"The summit of happiness is reached when a person is ready to be what he is."
  - Erasmus