[clue-tech] OT: Ethernet Bridges

black at clapthreetimes.com black at clapthreetimes.com
Mon May 1 06:48:51 MDT 2006

Not sure if anyone else has been having the same problem as me, but I have
a WRT54G (orignal, not the "S", "L", etc) and the reliability is right on
par with a Qwest Actiontec dsl modem.

I have to reset the WRT54G a few times a week. This is with stock firmware
as well as the custom dd-wrtg stuff. While  fun, these units in my opinion
lack any sort of reliability. You may want to avoid putting anything
behind them that needs to work consistently.

They seem to have a large hobbyist following, but I won't buy another.