[clue-tech] Great installfest today

WFT Electronics, Gus Salvatore Calabrese wft at frii.com
Sun May 14 13:48:17 MDT 2006

Ha, ha ha
Jed , I have to salute your wry humour.
Best to all the folks who keep CLUE going.
Gus

On 2006-May 14, at 12:57 PM, Jed S. Baer wrote:

On Sun, 14 May 2006 12:32:52 -0600
replaced acct busted 2006MAY11 wrote:

> Although he is now
> a traitor to CLUE, we will remember him fondly.

Gus, this is a completely uncalled-for remark. There will be no further
discussion in this vein on any of the CLUE lists. Contact me
privately if
you care to discuss it further.

--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E